Specialties: Industrial, Office
Background & Experience
Pete Wycoff has earned a solid reputation as a top sales and leasing agent during his 28 years as a commercial real estate broker in Denver. Pete provides the highest level of marketing, transactional and negotiating expertise. During his career, Pete has been involved in commercial real estate deals with over $100 million in transaction value.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member of the Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Frederick Ross President's Club
• Denver Board of REAL TORS® Million Dollar Club for 20 consecutive years
• Athlete of the year, Denver Athletic Club
Pete graduated from Western State Colorado University in Gunnison, CO in 1980, and has completed coursework in the CCIM investment analysis program.